Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blessed All Souls Day

Hopefully this marks a turning in my luck. You notice there was no Wednesday quiz or Happy All Hallow’s Eve. Nor was there any kind of word count reported. There is a reason for this.

My beloved laptop has a Trojan. And we’re not talking condoms people.

*Sigh*

That, combined with the mighty mother of all migraines has equalled a totally unproductive week for me. My friendly, neighborhood computer geek (for the price of a peanut butter cheesecake) has got it to the point where I can sort of use it until he has time to wipe the hard drive. I tell my virus protection to get rid of it about 20 times before it finally does, and then I’m good to go. But it’s back again every time I turn the computer on and I have to go through the removal again.

But at least it’s buying me a little time to back up my files and important crap. Thank God for thumb drives!

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

we forgot to talk about your Nano. Sorry. Hey, I just found out Michelle is doing Nano this year. She is over 15K! The ratfink! ^_^