Monday, September 10, 2007

Timing

It's 1:30 a.m. and even though I have a big block of time in front of me to do writing, I just feel blah. I want Changeling to finish writing itself. And don't even suggest using a tape recorder - tape recorders are evil. At least the sound of my voice echoing back at me is evil.

This week did not go well as far as writing goes. It wasn't so much the slacking off, it was the fact that every time I sat down to get some writing done someone or something would interrupt me and I'd never get a chance to get back at it.

I've given up trying to write in the living room. People keep expecting me to be socialable if I'm in there. Of course they tend to follow me down the hall to my office to be socialable too, but at least I can pretend I'm doing serious work in here.

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

Nice moon phases...
I quit the Sven challenge. I am reading your Nina Bangs instead. I will still write the wip, only slower. sigh! so many stories in my head, so little time..