Sunday, February 25, 2007

Progress Report

My head hurts. Just thought I'd get that out of the way up front. And my coffee tastes kinda funny . . .

Look to the right. Notice the new addition to the list down the side. I've added a recently read list with a star rating. While some books take forever for me to read, some I read so fast they don't even make it to my list. Hence, the new book list.

I'm not even going to try to find an excuse for the lack of progress in my writing this week. I think a 57 hour work week says it all. And this week isn't looking much better, provided they offer the overtime. It's almost frightening the way the money goes so fast. I'm making more than I've ever made in my life and it's just not enough. The bills pile up faster than I can pay them. I think that's why I feel such a push to get my office finished - my oasis from life.

I have the two big filing cabinets emptied and out of there. Today's task is to find homes for the plastic bins in the closet. It's not just a matter of getting them out of there, it's also a matter of finding a place to put them. Which, of course, means I have to go through all that crap first. Which is why I'm updating my blog instead - Procrastination is my middle name.

When I'm finished the office I'll have to figure out how to post before and after pictures. I don't want to be the only one impressed with all my hard work!

No comments: