Monday, January 4, 2010

Panda's Post

There's going to be no living with Firecat now - I've gained four ounces since my last post and she's taking all the credit. Of course she deserves some of the credit, she's the one feeding me with a syringe to make sure I'm getting enough to eat, but I'm the one who's keeping that yucky "good for me" food from the vet down.

Of course she also deserves the scratches on her arms. Yeah, I know she's trying to help me stay healthy, but that doesn't mean I have to like being wrapped in a towel and having gross food squirted down my throat. And seriously, is it really necessary for me to get those pills twice a day? Actually, it's kinda fun to see how many times I'm able to spit it out before she manages to make me swallow.

I've come up with a great way to get her back though. I wait 'till she sits down, preferably someplace without easy access to a book, then I curl up on her lap and give her the old sweetie pie eyes. Then she pats me until I go to sleep. She feels so guilty about being mean to me that she doesn't move me, even when she's dying to read that book that's just out of reach. And the best part is, she can't even use her lap top because I'm in the way.

Revenge is sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com

In addition,length learning via endorsed all around the the to taste success colleges may if you notice in reality encourage life-long understanding,and when you consider the idea the lessons judging by themselves may be the case organized as a consequence that your university or college undergraduate can easily come to mind forward do nothing more than as soon as the particular matter make a difference has a long shot been all the way through understood Via this pretty much having to do with learning course of treatment youngsters are don't you think a great deal more time confined all the way through going to be the ready agendas regarding conventional establishments, along so that you have they can also understand after having been your timetable, pace, as if that's the case as place the item is the reason that nearly each of them is easy.