Monday, January 18, 2010

Panda's Ponderings

Okay, how fair is this? Yeah, I lost an ounce last week, but I'm back up to 5 pounds 8 ounces and how do those rotten humans reward me? More medication! I've got another pill that I have to take twice a day that's just as big as the one I'm already taking, and a smaller one that I also have to take twice a day.

On the plus side, my humans noticed that even though I wasn't eating I was hungry, and they finally talked the vet into checking my mouth. Turns out my teeth need cleaning, but not until they get my oral infection cleared up. That's what the little pills are for.

At least Firecat is trying to be nice to me about all those pills she's making me take. She found me a great place to sleep. I've been sleeping on the bookcase upstairs where it's warm, and today she got rid of a bunch of pillows out of the basket chair that's right beside the heat. Not only is it soft, and warm, and cozy, but the boys can't bother me there either.

Now, if I could just get her to up the treats . . .

No comments: