Friday, November 13, 2009

Forgetful Friday

I had something wonderfully pithy to say today, but I thought of it at school and forgot to write it down so now it’s gone forever. As my law teacher would say: “Sucks to be me!”

* * * * * * * * * *

Wow, I’m looking out my office window and the birch tree outside is naked! Where did all the leaves go? They were there just a couple of days ago. Next thing you know the white stuff will be coming down and before you know it it’ll be Christmas.

I am so not ready for Christmas this year!

Although apparently many of my neighbours are. I see outdoor Christmas decorations springing up all over the neighbourhood. In fact, the people on the corner had their Christmas decorations up November 1 and have them lit up every night. Are they crazy?

* * * * * * * * * *

Panda Report

She seems to be holding her own. She sleeps in the sun in the spare bedroom during the day, and under my lap top desk when I’m reclining in my chair in the evening. We’ve reached an understanding - she’ll let me up for the occasional potty break as long as I make sure there’s room for her under the lap top.

Her pickiness when it comes to food is beginning to drive me crazy. Just when we think we’ve found a food she’ll eat, she’ll change her mind. I think she’s doing it deliberately, just to drive us batty.

* * * * * * * * * *

NaNo’s going well. I’m behind in my wordage, but I’m not too worried about it. I have the whole weekend ahead of me and there’s still two more full weeks.

If you want to follow my progress, I’m keeping track HERE . I even posted an excerpt a couple of days ago. :-)

No comments: