Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moving On




So, it's been a while since anyone's posted here and I thought it was high time I got the ball moving again.

It's me, Taz, in case you were wondering. That's me on the left getting an earful from my dearly departed Panda.

It's just us boys now and we've been experiencing a period of adjustment. Now that Panda's gone it was only natural that I finally took charge (since she's not around to stop me). It took some convincing, but the boys finally agreed.

It's my favourite time of the year, window sitting time! Yeah, I know I can sit in the window any time, but it's finally warm enough for the humans to keep the windows open and there's nothing better than sitting in a window and feeling the breeze ruffle your fur.

I keep trying to convince the humans I should be allowed to go outside on my own, but so far I'm not having much luck. They just start ranting on about how dangerous it is, and how there's foxes and racoons, and coyotes and fishers . . . I mean seriously, a fisher? I could so take one of them!

3 comments:

graceunderpressure said...

xox

Unknown said...

Glad to see you posting again Taz!

Unknown said...

I like this blog and this post very much
Stainless Steel Planters